Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sorry for my Silence

I apologize for being M.I.A. this past week.  Schoolwork has been out of control lately.  I don't think I've done anything but work, eat, and sometimes sleep all week.  Thursday night, I was on campus until 3:00 AM working on a problem set.  That is unheard of for me!  The worst part is, I had started the problem set the weekend before.  Crunching numbers for econ just takes me a looooong time.

I have also been sick with a nasty cold, which has kept me on a daily dose of Mucinex and out of my running shoes.  I'm starting to feel better and will hopefully get a few workouts in this upcoming week before The Relay.

In the meantime, I've been winning the "Efficiency Game."  It's amazing how much more time and energy I have when I'm not working out or fretting about when I'm going to work out next.

I will leave you all with a few photographs from this week:


I don't know what I would do without Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment