Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

One Week Later

One week has passed since the Boston Marathon.  I still tear up every now and then when I think of all the people who have been affected by this tragedy.  And, as much as I want to, I will never forget the sound of the bombs exploding.  But, keeping these memories at the forefront of my mind isn't doing anyone any good.  Authorities have captured the man behind the attack.  We will find some sense of justice.  Now, it's important that we apply what we've learned from this attack to prepare a safer future for our running community.

I will probably write a race recap of the Boston Marathon sometime soon, but, for now, enjoy some pictures of this past week's eats and happenings:
Ezekiel cereal, blueberries, banana, strawberry, and mango; with coffee, of course

Reading outside of a stunning day

Iced Green Tea.  Obsessed.

More Starbucks and an awesome salad of spinach, chickpeas, avocado, mushrooms, bell pepper and tomato

Mani-Pedi!

No comments:

Post a Comment