Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Back to School

Today was my first day back in class after spring break.  What a whirlwind.  I'm really in for a tough quarter ... so what else is new.  Did you know that I have maxed out on units almost every quarter I've been here?  It has been a difficult three years to say the least.

I'm doing a bit more course shopping this quarter.  Locked into my schedule are: Microeconomics, America and the World Economy, and Russian Language.  For the remaining class, I cannot decide among ...

a class on sustainable agriculture - we get to work on a farm!
a creative writing class
a class on Russian literature

I'm leaning towards the sustainable agriculture class or the Russian literature class.  The sustainable agriculture class sounds really interesting, but quite time consuming.  The Russian literature class sounds great (I miss reading fun books!) and it will allow me to complete my Russian minor this year.  Such a tough choice!

Which classes interest you?

No comments:

Post a Comment