Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for Friday

1.  I went to an awesome yoga class at noon today.  It left me weak, yet "buzzed" at the same time.  Does anyone else feel somewhat emotional after yoga?  The sensation is difficult to describe, but for the rest of the day after a yoga class, my emotions are on a roller coaster.

2.  I took myself out to lunch at Sprout Cafe today!  The restaurant was so crowded, so I opted to take my salad out and eat it in this gorgeous park.  I got a little sun burt too.  Oh the woes of California life.
Sprout Salad

Park panorama
3.  I bought myself two new dresses at Anthropologie.  Thinking back over my winter wardrobe, I didn't nearly make enough use of the cute clothes I have.  This spring, I want to really make an effort to wear something other than yoga pants / workout gear out and about.



4.  I haven't been very good about going to church these past ten weeks, even with it being the holiest time of year.  Today, though, I went to the 8:00PM Good Friday mass.  As I walked towards the church, its gold mosaics of Jesus and Angels bright and welcoming despite the night sky, something came over me and I nearly cried.  I have neglected religion for quite some time now, yet I am grateful that I am able to return, reflect, and feel a part of something more.

5.  Apparently, when my apartment complex says the laundry room hours are from 9:00AM - 10:00PM, they mean it.  I am going to look like the running hobo tomorrow.  All of my clothes are locked in the laundry room in the dryer.

15 miles on the agenda tomorrow!  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment